The Negotiation Challenge 2012 took place on April 13-14 in Paris, France. The competition was organized by the students from IESEG School of Management.
The students participating in The Negotiation Challenge 2012 represented the following institutions:
- Harvard Business School
- University of California Hastings College of Law
- London School of Business and Finance
- University of Strathclyde Business School
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Kyoto University
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
- CESA Business School
- Reykjavik University
- Prague University of Economics
- Warsaw School of Economics
- ESCP Europe
- ESSEC Business School
- IESEG School of Management
- University of Bonn
- HHL – Leipzig Graduate School of Management
The final of The Negotiation Challenge 2012 took place between the students of HHL – Graduate School of Management and ESSEC Business School. The jury decided that the title of Great Negotiators 2012 and the trophy should go to the team representing ESSEC Business School.
The winning team consisted of the following students: Lijoy Varghese, Satadru Chakraborty, Sriram Raghavan.
The competition was organized by a great team of IESEG students including: .Anne-Caroline BOURRIER, Ariane PERRUCHOT, Arvind BEHURA, Blandine DEVRIENDT, Cyprien MESSE, Fabien LACAMOIRE, Kunal PREMNATH, Yan YANG, Pierre DE BOISSIEU, Hayat LALA BOUALI, Matthew KROPP, Iris SCHECHTER, Gabrilelle HURTELLE, Unadkat VAIBHAVI
DUBEY BHOR, Monica VILLANUEVA, Romain BATUT
In the Press